Splunk Search

Need a help with posting data using Rest API's from one Splunk to another using webhook and HEC

satyaallaparthi
Communicator

Hello,

I have my own Splunk where I installed SPLUNK ES
and I just got the Search head access from somebody's SPLUNK where I can Create alerts ( no backend Access). Just to see data and create Knowledge objects.

I want to create an alert in outside Splunk and in alert actions I want to use WEBHOOK action and need to give the Splunk rest API to post the alert data into my Search head where I installed ES as a notable events using HEC.

how should I post the alert data using rest api from another Splunk where I got the only UI access to my SPLUNK ES?
how to create write API link in webhook action using my ES HEC in another splunk?

Thanks in advance..any help would be appreciated..

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...