Splunk Search

Custom app logo spanning across app navigation menu bar in Internet Explorer

cdtrialsplunk
Explorer

The custom app logo which appears on the right side of the app navigation menu bar appears fine in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers. However, with Internet Explorer (version 11) our app logo spans across the menu bar and is distorted. I saw an old post with a similar issue where there was a typo/bug in the bootstrap.min.css file (see link below). However, when I open that file it says it has moved and shows "@import '../../build/css/bootstrap-enterprise.css';" I didn't find the same typo in the bootstrap-enterprise.css when I searched for it. Is there some other issue distorting the app logo with IE? Any tips are appreciated.

Link to old post on this issue:
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/409107/custom-app-banner-logo-css-bug-fix-for-internet-ex.html

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...