where can i get free app "UI Examples for 4.1+"

mgraju

where can i get free app "UI Examples for 4.1+"

Tags (2)
0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

...and if you happen to be using Splunk 5, rather than 4.x, I recommend the Dashboard Examples app, which is substantially updated and improved for the latest release of Splunk.

0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

This is how I found it;

1) Selected the search box in the top right
2) Selected the option to search apps
3) Pasted in, UI Examples for 4.1+
4) Clicked on the link for UI Examples for 4.1+
5) Arrived at http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/22333/splunk-ui-examples-app-for-41

Simples

Drainy
Champion

Have you tried clicking on the Download button to the right? You then have to install the app through Splunk by going to Manager -> Apps then click the button that says install app from file. Navigate to the file you've downloaded and like magic its there...
However, if you're struggling with even this step you may want to stop and read the tutorials before trying to do any UI dev

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You have to install the app into Splunk and then open it using the Apps menu...if that's not working for you, please provide more detail about the steps you are taking.

0 Karma

mgraju

i am getting the links splunk downloadable examples but when i click on that i am not getting examples.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...