Training + Certification Discussions

tips for fundamental 1

palisetty
Communicator

Can anyone who has taken exam on Fundamentals 1 please give some tips and things to look out for

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

petcoxinfosecne
Engager

Use the provided PDF they give you. Take notes and retake any of the quizzes you didn't understand. It is not bad and you are in the right place for help.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

m_camario

Not sure if this is the right area to get help on Fundamentals 1 online.

I'm currently taking the Fund. 1 online and everytime I close the Splunk Enterprise page, I cannot re-launch. I keep getting a page not available. The only way I can get open again is to remove the program from my computer, and re-download. Is there a setting or something I'm missing. I'm re-launching from my Start Menu, opens a webpage but I get page not available.,Greetings,

Not sure if this is the right area to ask questions about Fundamental 1 online training.

Q: Anytime I close the training Splunk Enterprise, I cannont open the Enterprise to continue the modules where i left off. I get a Webpage unable to connect error. I have to remove the program and re-download in order to open again. What am I doing wrong?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@m_camario This question has an accepted answer. If that doesn't solve your problem then you should post a new question.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@palisetty go through Splunk Fundamentals 1 material understand the concepts rather than memorizing slides/notes.

Just to cheer you up read one of my older answer which lists the blog with the youngest Splunk Certified Core User is Evey Mahlerwein who cracked the exam when she was 12 years old 🙂 She is an inspiration for me and so many Splunk enthusiasts.

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/678364/where-can-i-find-the-splunk-fundamentals-1-ebook-i.html

palisetty
Communicator

Thank You. I will start right now

0 Karma

petcoxinfosecne
Engager

You're very welcome and best of luck.

0 Karma

petcoxinfosecne
Engager

Use the provided PDF they give you. Take notes and retake any of the quizzes you didn't understand. It is not bad and you are in the right place for help.

0 Karma

palisetty
Communicator

I have an exam very soon

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...