Getting Data In

no logs from cisco eStreamer

rashid47010
Communicator

although connection is successful but still I am not seeing the logs from eStreamer. whereas in DR I am getting continuously logs.

can anyone share the troubleshooting steps.

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @rashid47010,

Do you still have this problem ?
Please have a look at your _intnernal splunkd logs for any error related to your connector.

If you're looking for the documentation for the connector it can be found here :
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/630/api/eStreamer_enCore/eStreamereNcoreSpl...

Cheers,
David

0 Karma

rashid47010
Communicator

Hi David,

I follow that document as almost all the FMC's are updated to version 6.x.

for 1x.2x.6.x8, I reinstall the latest TA and I can see the logs for crosspoinding sensors but these logs does not make any sense to me as compare to logs from other FMC's.

I will send you log snapshot seperately.

0 Karma

koshyk
Super Champion

your query is vague. Please put your sample estreamer config, DR system conf which is working etc.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...