Dashboards & Visualizations

netflow analytics for splunk error in configuration?

salmanbpc

getting error in Netflow analysis for splunk app.

Error Below:
You see this message because there is no data for the selected Time Range.

This dashboard is populated by NetFlow Optimizer (NFO) Logic Module “10067: Top Traffic Monitor” (syslogs with nfc_id=20067). This Module identifies hosts with the most traffic. It consolidates NetFlow records over a period of time (Data Collection Interval) which all have the same combination of the following fields: Source IP address, Destination IP address, Source port number, Destination port number, Layer 3 protocol, Input interface, Output interface. This Module is packaged in NFO “Network Traffic and Devices Monitor” Module Set.

Please either change the Time Range or make sure that this NFO Logic Module is enabled. See Settings > Configuration page of this App for more details.

can anybody guide me to do the step by step configuration of this app????

is there any seperate license required for Netflow analytics app????

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ofedorova

NetFlow Analytics for Splunk App relies on flow data processed by NetFlow Optimizer™ (NFO).

You also need to install the Technology Add-on for NetFlow (TA-netflow) on your search heads, indexers, and forwarders. To download TA-netflow please visit:

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1838/

You can download NFO and get free trial license here:

https://www.netflowlogic.com/downloads/

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...