#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

is there any way to block a splunk community user like bji598

paramagurukarth
Builder

is there any way to request the admin/any-authorities of splunk Answers community to block a splunk user like bji598

1 Solution

markthompson
Builder

@krish3 @paramagurukarthikeyan

Hello,

Yes you can use the report functionality using the Cog Icon -> Report, and select from the drop down.

Please report any user that infringes the rules so that @piebob 's team can take action against them.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

aweitzman
Motivator

It would be great if there were a way to report obvious spam directly from the list page, rather than having to click into each one and report it. It would also be great if it disappeared from the listings after two spam reports. At that point @piebob's team would review it and, if it wasn't spam, it could be restored, but otherwise, it would stay disappeared.

Whoever this user is will do this again under a different user name. These listings come up all the time. It would be great if the community could remove them with very little effort, and have the review process as a check on the community, rather than having to wait for the review process before they're gone.

0 Karma

markthompson
Builder

@krish3 @paramagurukarthikeyan

Hello,

Yes you can use the report functionality using the Cog Icon -> Report, and select from the drop down.

Please report any user that infringes the rules so that @piebob 's team can take action against them.

Hope this helps.

krish3
Contributor

Thanks i did report couple of times.

0 Karma

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

i have blocked this user and suspended the account. thanks for letting me know.

0 Karma

MuS
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

and I'm back into business, so does s p a m m e r z get to feel Thor's hammer 🙂

krish3
Contributor

We might need Hulk for this.;)

paramagurukarth
Builder

Thanks You all...

0 Karma

krish3
Contributor

Up Vote. Those guys are irritating please let us know if we can block them

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...