Archive

is there an official list of Splunk error codes?

Path Finder

It would be very helpful to have a documented list of error codes.
Does anyone know of such a thing? Even if there is an unofficial list out there for now, it would be appreciated, and very helpful for troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Path Finder
It's a shame that there is no list. Even if it is a fragmented one from different departments. Something that should be looked into

View solution in original post

Path Finder
It's a shame that there is no list. Even if it is a fragmented one from different departments. Something that should be looked into

View solution in original post

Path Finder

It's a shame that there is no list. Even if it is a fragmented one from different departments. Something that should be looked into.

0 Karma

Explorer

I have not seen an official or unofficial list of Splunk error codes. Whenever I receive error codes in Splunk I copy them and search it in google. Usually, there are other users who have similar errors and can help identify and correct the issue.

0 Karma

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Which error codes are you looking for, when a page loads incorrectly, when a search throws an error?

0 Karma

Path Finder

any and all error codes. There have been various over time and it would be nice to be able to refer to a master list so we know where to begin troubleshooting.

0 Karma