Dashboards & Visualizations

graphics custom primary axis - second axis

ecancio

I have 5 series I would like to create graphic with all series. I would add 3 series in primary axis and 2 series in second axis. I am trying to see behavior of series over time. is there componet/graphic at splunk that can create primary axis and second axis ??

Tags (1)
0 Karma

mstjohn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @ecancio - Did the answer below help provide a solution to your question? If yes, please click “Accept” below to resolve this post and upvote anything that was helpful. If no, please leave a comment with more feedback. Also, don't be afraid to upvote helpful users like @niketnilay . Thanks!

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@ecancio check out Overlay Chart Splunk Documentation.

Splunk Dashboard Examples app also has an example of creating Chart Overlay.

If you have Raw Event Data that needs to be annotated on top of existing chart and you are on Splunk Enterprise 7+, you can try out Event Annotations for charts.

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...