Reporting

embeded report shows only blank screen

seitnerm
Engager

Hi,

I have a problem with the embeded report function on splunk 7 instances.
we have multiple splunk servers at different customers. All of them are standalone splunk servers.
I have created an embeded report on all instances with the same search. The report only runs for a few second and if I export it as csv, I see on all of them results.
One of this instances have the version 6.6.1.
There the embed report function works as expected. I see the results in a table, if i open the link. Independent of the browser which I use.
But on all other instances (which are splunk 7.0.1 or 7.0.2), I only see a blank page if I open the link with firefox, chrome or opera.
If I open it with the internet explorer I see the results but in a column chart and not as table.

Has someone a idea what the problem might be?

Tags (1)

seitnerm
Engager

Sure, I tried a short query for suricata alerts:

index="suricata" event_type=alert
| stats count by alert.signature, severity
| table alert.signature, severity,count

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Can you tell me query you are running?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...