Dashboards & Visualizations

create buttons on page and link to dashboards

erdalcan

I have several dashboards ready with queries
would it be possible to create couple of buttons and when clicking, it would open the appropriate dashboard?
so for example, I open splunk and see several buttons, one for each server, when clicking on the server, I get the dashboard of the server
hope you know what I mean 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Ideally, you'd add a button for your dashboards to the navigation menu of your app, and put the list of servers onto the dashboards as a dropdown input. Then you don't need one dashboard per server, but rather one dashboard per type of server / type of reports to run.

0 Karma

erdalcan

hello Martin, thx for your reply
I see what you mean, but we want to see the information with buttons instead of a pull down menu,
because with pull down , you don't see the list

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...