#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Why is answers not working

tkwaller_2
Communicator

Been getting this message all morning:

This page isn’t working
answers.splunk.com took too long to respond.
HTTP ERROR 504
Tags (1)
1 Solution

elliotproebstel
Champion

This happens occasionally. It generally just means that Splunk is having some issues under the hood with the site.

View solution in original post

elliotproebstel
Champion

This happens occasionally. It generally just means that Splunk is having some issues under the hood with the site.

tkwaller_2
Communicator

LOL occasionally, there's been site issues all morning, literally like the last 4 hours. It also told me this post timed out before posting hahaha

0 Karma

ppablo
Retired

I just got an update from the vendor that hosts the site that the problem is stemming from an AWS DNS resolution outage, so other sites are experiencing issues as well. Thanks for your patience through this as they work through the problem.

0 Karma

tkwaller_2
Communicator

Please dont think that Im upset haha Im not at all. I really just used this as a test while I was trying to figure out whether the issue I was having was on my end or not. Like I said, it told me it didnt post this due to timeout, which is totally fine, you can even delete it.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...