Training + Certification Discussions

Why am I receiving an error in the payment section when registering for a course?

ceger

I would like to register the courses for Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin(Fundamentals II , System Administrator, Database Administrator), but I have an error message in the last step of the payment method ("The request is missing a required field"),
although I entered all the required fields. Any help

Tags (1)
0 Karma

mstjohn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

hi @cegar,

were you able to solve your problem? If so, will you let us know how you did it? That way, future users could learn from this post. Thanks!

0 Karma

burakcinar
Path Finder

Hi @ceger,

make sure that you're not using any js and ad blocker on any splunk pages but its better to contact with education_amer@splunk.com .

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...