All Apps and Add-ons

What Add-Ons Can I Use to Change the Look of Splunk?

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What add-ons can I use to change the look and feel of my Splunk search?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Ahmed67
Engager

you may also used Minimalist UI

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

+1 skoelpin, add tab complete to my list of enhancement requests!

Changing the "skin" of splunk is done via css. I'm not aware of any apps for doing it... however, if you were to download 5.0, remove your search app, and then add the 5.0 app to 6.x... its not recommended, but I did prefer the view it gave. You could try just downloading 5.x and seeing if you like the UI or not. It would most likely cause some issues if you did the above, but nothing you couldnt work out if you're a developer.

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@jkat54 , how can I submit enhancement requests to you?

0 Karma

sundareshr
Legend

You're looking for visualization apps? (timeline, sankey etc) or something like Visual SPL https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2736/ (not sure if this is compatible with newer versions)?

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is pretty cool. The Visual SPL is a shell which will run SPL? Do you use it? Will this help debug queries or this is a "nice to have" thing where it gives the feeling of working in the shell?

I'm looking for a visual add-on which I can overlay ontop of our web interface to give it a better feel. Lastly, is there any add-ons I can use which will improve my Splunking efficiency (like tab complete)?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...