All Apps and Add-ons

Users Settings in Alert Managger App

osakachan
Communicator

Hello splunk community,

I'm trying the Alert Manager App and I think, maybe, I missing forms in this dashboard in bottom rectangle for saving new users for the App?
I added read permissions to the roles accounts of my users too, but I can not add them to the Owner dropdown in the Alert Manager's options of the Trigger Actions. I only see Admin & unassigned.

Thanks for reading.

alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

osakachan
Communicator

Ok, this is embarrasing ^^"!

Solved!!! For interacting with the App it is needed add inheritage of the roles the App made.
Alert_manager and Alert_manager_user. When you add alert_manager_user to the one role, you can use it for asign alerts. When I add Alert_manager, it showed up the fields I was missing in the capture's dashboard.

😄

View solution in original post

osakachan
Communicator

Solved!!! For interacting with the App it is needed add inheritage of the roles the App made.
Alert_manager and Alert_manager_user. When you add alert_manager_user to the one role, you can use it for asign alerts. When I add Alert_manager, it showed up the fields I was missing in the capture's dashboard.

😄

osakachan
Communicator

😄

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...