#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

This session is not available for download as it will be featured on the .conf Virtual Summit!

vanvan
Path Finder

Hi,

I am trying to check some of the sessions from conf19 on the website but for a few of them there is no presentation or video recording available. Instead there is a message "This session is not available for download as it will be featured on the .conf Virtual Summit!"...
Does anybody know what this means? What is ".conf Virtual Summit" anyways?

Kind Regards,
Ivan

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @vanvan, seems like those videos won't be uploaded before the Virtual Summit. Don't know if that already happened or not but short answer would be "you have to wait before being able to download".

Which sessions are you trying to access ?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @vanvan, seems like those videos won't be uploaded before the Virtual Summit. Don't know if that already happened or not but short answer would be "you have to wait before being able to download".

Which sessions are you trying to access ?

0 Karma

vanvan
Path Finder

Hi,

I am trying to access the SEC1619 - Cops and Robbers Part II...

Where can I find more information on this "Virtual Summit" as there is no info on the website about it?

Thank you!

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

@vanvan this session is part of the best voted sessions and will get a re-run in the .conf virtual summit. You'll need to wait till then to be able to view it... and dates for the summit are not announced yet but shouldn't be too long before they're released.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...