Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk user certificate

iamprakashganes

I have completed Splunk fundamentals 1 and i have registered for the splunk user certification as well. But still i did't get any reply for that email. Can someone please help how to proceed further.

0 Karma
1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma

nickdowdy

It took a couple business days for me to receive the link. It'll come from a @brillium.com address

0 Karma

iamprakashganes

Thanks for the quick ans.

0 Karma

iamprakashganes

I have't get email from brillium.com Is this process will take day's ? any approximate time?

0 Karma

nickdowdy

If I remember correctly it says they will send the link once they have reviewed completion of Fundamentals 1. It may take longer then mine did.

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did you email certification@splunk.com to follow up?

0 Karma

iamprakashganes

Yes i emailed to that ID two day's before

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I confirmed with the certification group that they sent you an email on June 29, so I hope this is all resolved for you now.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...