#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

How to get in contact with Splunk Sales?

dpdoughty
Explorer

Does anyone know an alternative phone number to Splunk sales. Ive tried calling the 1.888.GET.SPLUNK number 3 times a day for the last week and a half. Havent gotten a single response yet. Really interested in moving on a purchase

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

dpdoughty
Explorer

Can you email me - bosburn@splunk.com - with your real name and company name and I'll reach out to a sales person for you.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

dpdoughty
Explorer

Can you email me - bosburn@splunk.com - with your real name and company name and I'll reach out to a sales person for you.

0 Karma

aaronboyken

I need the same.  I've filled out the contact form a couple of times but have had no contact back.  

0 Karma

dpdoughty
Explorer

Thanks Brian!

0 Karma

bosburn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

0 Karma

lukejadamec
Super Champion

Check out this page and use the number for the America's, or Government depending on who you work for.

http://www.splunk.com/view/contact-us/SP-CAAAAH7

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...