Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Power user certification and cost

nnimbe
Path Finder

Hi All,

I just wanted to do the Splunk power user certification, can you please let me know the process and cost, meanwhile i am having couple of queries

1) I have gone through the certification module tab, whether it is mandatory to register for Splunk power user certification module course before taking the exam , can't we take directly the exam(if yes what is the cost)

2)Incase of my company is not providing the cost of examination and i want to do myself , whether the costing factor will come while registering for the course or can i register freely for course and need to the pay the cost only while taking exam,

please clarify the same

Tags (2)
0 Karma

asimagu
Builder

You cannot take directly the exam. You need to do the required courses first.

For Power User Certification these are the courses:
- Using Splunk
- Searching and Reporting with Splunk
- Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects
- Splunk Infrastructure Overview (eLearning)

You can check prices and info about all the course in the Splunk Education site: https://inter.viewcentral.com/Events/cust/catalog.aspx?cid=splunk&pid=1

Check the Calendar section for incoming courses and the prices

you can always send an email to education@splunk.com

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...