Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Fundamentals 1: eLearning training module lockout after completion

evebee4
Engager

HI there,
I noted while taking the Splunk fundamentals training eLearning course- when one completes a module, one cannot revisit the already completed modules videos, is there a reason for this?
I would wanna revisit some modules before taking the Final Quiz.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

mguhad
Communicator

Hi,

You should be able to. There is a time limit for you to complete the online on-demand video training and within that time, you should be able to access the vidoes and traverse through modules without any hinderence.

If you are still within the time limit and can't access previously completed modules, drop an Email to educaiton at (depending on your region):
Americas: education_amer@splunk.com
Europe: education_emea@splunk.com
Asia/Japan/Australia: education_apac@splunk.com

Or more specifically, you can reach out to the certification team at: certification@splunk.com

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mguhad
Communicator

Hi,

You should be able to. There is a time limit for you to complete the online on-demand video training and within that time, you should be able to access the vidoes and traverse through modules without any hinderence.

If you are still within the time limit and can't access previously completed modules, drop an Email to educaiton at (depending on your region):
Americas: education_amer@splunk.com
Europe: education_emea@splunk.com
Asia/Japan/Australia: education_apac@splunk.com

Or more specifically, you can reach out to the certification team at: certification@splunk.com

Hope that helps.

0 Karma

evebee4
Engager

Thank you for the response. I did manage to finish the Splunk Fundamentals 1 and wrote the final test. Will be starting the Fundamentals 2 soon.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...