Splunk Search

Splunk DB Connect: Is there a way to stop the dboutput command from restricting the result set to 50,000 rows?

cnikitaras
Explorer

Hello,
I’m trying to send data to a SQL database using the dboutput command and my result set is being restricted to 50,000 rows. I’ve added streaming=true to my search hoping that it would bypass this restriction but it has not worked. Removing the dboutput command allows the entire result set to be displayed. Is there a specific configuration needed to allow a large number of records to be sent with this command? My row count is approximately 500,000 rows.
Thank you.

twinspop
Influencer

Did you find a solution?

jamesmarlowww
Path Finder

I'd also be very interest if you found a solution?

0 Karma

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Streaming=true is expected to work without a limit, what's the database? what's the driver?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...