Installation

Splunk Cloud Trial

splunkss
Engager

I have signup on splunk.com created account and when click on free trial for Splunk cloud it is giving below message .
It is not letting me login only showing message. :
"We're Preparing Your Splunk Cloud Trial
Index 5 GB / Day for 15 days. Your free cloud trial lets you search, analyze and visualize your data for 15 days. If you like what you see, it's simple to transition your trial instance to a production account. "
Working ...

Any help is appreciated.

Tags (2)

lmethwani
Engager

clear the cache or try from different browser. It should work

0 Karma

swaps956

i tried by clearing cache and also from other browser but it didn't work . When i request for free trail for Splunk cloud it give message "You have a Splunk Cloud Trial already!"
When i navigate to my instance it say " You have no active license at this time "

0 Karma

skosna

Please follow the below steps

• Open a private window
  • Click on the Free Splunk button on the Header
  • Click on the login link and fill in the required details and click on the login

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...