All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cloud Integration with Snow for raising tickets

dhivyamu
Explorer

I'm trying to create incidents from Splunk cloud Alerts. what I read from the docs is we need install an add-on in ServiceNow as well. I did that and tried to configure it. The configuration page asks for Splunk API base URL. What should be provided for that ? I tried giving my cloud address which is something like "XX-qa.splunkcloud.com", it is not working.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

adonio
Ultra Champion

you will have to contact Splunk Cloud and ask them to open the API.
if you do not hold the entitlement in your organization, you will have to check internally who can submit such a request

View solution in original post

0 Karma

dhivyamu
Explorer

More details, It may help someone -

port 8089 to be opened for the IP address of the ServiceNow which has to be integrated with Splunk

Base AP URL is :8089. If you use Splunk cloud, it will be your idm URL:8089

XX.splunkcloud.com:8089 or idm-XX.splunkcloud.com:8089

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

you will have to contact Splunk Cloud and ask them to open the API.
if you do not hold the entitlement in your organization, you will have to check internally who can submit such a request

0 Karma

dhivyamu
Explorer

I have the entitlement. Which API should I ask them to open?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...