All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cisco UCS Add Manager button grayed out

mcbradford
Contributor

When I launch the CIsco UCS application, I am taken to the Manage Cisco UCS Managers view, but the + Add Managers button is grayed out and not selectable. I have restarted splunk, button still not available????

0 Karma

mcbradford
Contributor

We were already on 7.X when I installed. I have an open case with Splunk and they acknowledge the issue. Ticket has been open nearly a month with no resolution. The application documentation should be updated to reflect that it is not supported in version 7.

0 Karma

paimonsoror
Builder

Agreed. I too opened up a post to see if it gets more attention. Looks like there is a bug in the script loader: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/623727/splunk-cisco-ucs-add-on-missing-navbar-and-non-fun.html

0 Karma

mcbradford
Contributor

I was looking through the documentation...

2015-12-27 ADDON-6908 Unable to add a UCS manager (the button is greyed out) after installing add-on.

Looks like the problem is back

0 Karma

paimonsoror
Builder

Did you by chance upgrade to Splunk 7.x ? I did and looks like im missing the navbar in the app as well 😞

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...