All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cisco Networks App not displaying results

coffeetech

I have installed the Cisco network app version 2.5.6 and the additional Cisco add-on in splunk, and it's failing to show any results. I am receiving syslogs from the cisco switches via the results query tab, but when I the click the separate"cisco networks" tab in the left side of the splunk application and go inside it, there is nothing to show. All of the columns show this error;

Error in 'TsidxStats': WHERE clause is not an exact query

Don't really know what this means or how I am suppose to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciate. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

vinod94
Contributor

Hi @coffeetech ,

Have you tried rebuilding the data model? if not, you can try so.

Go to settings>under Knowledge - Data models . Search for Cisco_ios_event. Expand (>)and you will see an update and rebuild option.

If it still doesn't work, you can try this - try mentioning the index name(your index) if its not present in the eventtypes and macros.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...