Splunk Search

Splunk 5.0.2 release ?

ssankeneni
Communicator

Can any one let me know when splunk 5.0.2 will be available ? I'm waiting to use the installation of apps through clustering master node.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk 5.2 won't be out for some time, since 5.1 isn't even out yet, but as far as 5.0.2, I don't think anybody (even from Splunk) will tell the exact date of release.

View solution in original post

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk 5.2 won't be out for some time, since 5.1 isn't even out yet, but as far as 5.0.2, I don't think anybody (even from Splunk) will tell the exact date of release.

Drainy
Champion

I also heard that there is a maintenance release due shortly with another bigger release coming along later after.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk has never given out an exact release date for any version, so "early next year" should be within the next 3 months I would say.

0 Karma

ssankeneni
Communicator

Sorry I was looking for 5.0.2 itself. One of the splunk member told that, it would be released early next year. I'm little more keen to know the release date.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...