Alerting

How to fix Server Error while setting up an alert?

deepakgaonkar
Explorer

Hi All ,

Need your assistance , i am trying to setup an alert but when i save the alert i get sever error at top . I have setup alerts in past not able to figure out the issue , i tried restarting the search head too but no luck.
To add more context , the search is for setting up an alarm for disk space and currently the search which i am setting an alert on is not resulting any value as the size has not meet yet .

Thanks & Regards ,
Deepak

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

milsuitec3t

I am having the same issue. I am an admin on Splunk, but I can no longer create or edit existing alerts. Just get the innocuous Server Error on save.

0 Karma

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi. Can you share the version of Splunk and what the error is as you create the alert?

deepakgaonkar
Explorer

Hi , its 7.1.2 ..And the error is server error on the page while trying to save the alert.

0 Karma

kmora_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@deepakgaonkar Where you able to fix the issue?, I'm having the same issue

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...