All Apps and Add-ons

Salesforce Commerce Cloud logs to splunk - WebDav

Wondergoat77
Engager

I read online that there is a splunk facility to pull logs from Salesforce commerce cloud, formerly demandware. I have only been able to find what looks like an integration between Salesforce CRM and splunk, not specifically the Commerce Cloud product. Can anyone point me in the direction of information about this if there is a specific connection?

If not, can anyone provide information on how splunk can pull logs from a WebDav server, which is the protocol used by Commerce Cloud to provide access to their log files.

Tags (2)

aritratony

Hi All,

Did you find any solution for this.

I am also targeting the Salesforce Commerce Cloud to pull the data from it.

1>Accessing the WEBDav Server and fetch the XML data periodically
2>Building Rest API for SFCC job and accessing that to read the status of the Job.

0 Karma

mkimkimki

Hi,

any luck with that? We would like to monitor changes in the catalog and pricebook...

Thanks, Michael

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...