Splunk Search

Sales of each weekday by week number for month of December

rajakabdual

hi i need the December month sales by week number , given below i am sharing my index name and other fileds name also.

index= sales sourcetype=csv source= sales_new.csv and fields are date_month ,date_wday,Sales

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

p_gurav
Champion

You can use :

index= sales sourcetype=csv source= sales_new.csv date_month=december | timechart  span=1w count | eval day=strftime(_time,"%d") | eval week_number=floor(day/7)+1

View solution in original post

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

You can use :

index= sales sourcetype=csv source= sales_new.csv date_month=december | timechart  span=1w count | eval day=strftime(_time,"%d") | eval week_number=floor(day/7)+1
0 Karma

rajakabdual

Hi P_gurav, thank you for the grate help its working fine and i am looking for the same.

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey rajakbdual,

Can u try something like this:
index=sales sourcetype=csv source=sales_new.csv date_month=december | timechart span=1w Sales

Let me know if this helps!!

0 Karma

rajakabdual

Hey deepashri,
sorry i am getting the error at |timechart span=1w Sales

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...