Archive

SETUP.XML URL encoding lists values and updates correctly only if slash (/) exists, but fails to update with * or $

Path Finder

I'm using setup.xml for some script:// and monitor:// endpoints. I use %252F for /, %2A for *, %24 for $, and %20 for space. All information is displayed correctly from the conf files (i.e. setup can find the entry), but when I update, I get the error of POST failure. I tested some entries with only a slash / and the save works fine, but I have some with * which I must include as well. I've also tried %252A for the * (similar to the slash), but it still failed. The few samples in the documentation show mainly the slash though there is one example with $ (they use %24), but even that didn't work for me.

Can you advise.

0 Karma
1 Solution

Path Finder

After investigating more I narrowed it down and will open a different question more accurately describing the problem

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Path Finder

After investigating more I narrowed it down and will open a different question more accurately describing the problem

View solution in original post

0 Karma