All Apps and Add-ons

Rapid7 App for Splunk Enterprise: Why is data not populating while receiving "A script existed abnormally" message hourly?

tom_elder
msg="A script exited abnormally" input="$SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/rapid7/bin/nexpose_reports.py stanza-"exited with code 1"

this message above repeats hourly on the hour

I have verified the userid and password and connectivity but no data is populating inside the Rapid7 App for Splunk Enterprise.

0 Karma

jonathan_stewar
Path Finder

Hi Tom, thank you contacting us. Can you send in a couple of logs to support@rapid7.com so we can take a deeper look.
Logs are in: '$splunk_home$/var/log/splunk/'
Logfiles:
rapid7.log
splunkd.log

Thanks,
Jonathan.

0 Karma

tom_elder

I have sent the files you have asked for

0 Karma

jonathan_stewar
Path Finder

Thanks Tom, we got them and our engineers are on it. They'll be reaching out to you shortly and you should have already received a case number.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...