Training + Certification Discussions

Query about Architect Exam (recertification)

koshyk
Super Champion

folks,
For the final Architect Exam, can you please confirm

1. If the Architect Exam is multiple choice? (or any other format?)
  2. Any books/materials to look for sample questions?

thanks in advance

1 Solution

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Yes, it is multiple choice. The are class pre-requisites that provide you with slides that should contain every detail to answer every question correctly. The test was heavy on CLI syntax with very minor variations for each answer (which I though was not reasonable) and also log details from index=_internal (e.g. DS/DC details).

View solution in original post

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Yes, it is multiple choice. The are class pre-requisites that provide you with slides that should contain every detail to answer every question correctly. The test was heavy on CLI syntax with very minor variations for each answer (which I though was not reasonable) and also log details from index=_internal (e.g. DS/DC details).

koshyk
Super Champion

are the slidedecks public or part of the courses only? coz i'm doing re-cert, didn't do the courses again

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

I always save mine and if you have your old emails, you should be able to find the attachments that were emailed to you. You can contact education_amer@splunk.com to get them resent.

0 Karma

koshyk
Super Champion

thanks mate. upvoted

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes, the exam is multiple choice.

The best study material is the slide decks from the Architect, Troubleshooting, and Cluster Administration classes.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

koshyk
Super Champion

not sure how we can get a copy of those. as I'm just doing the exam

0 Karma

koshyk
Super Champion

thanks mate. upvoted

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...