All Apps and Add-ons

No results found using Web Intelligence app

yumology
Path Finder

I have installed the Web Intelligence Beta app and I am unable to see any data within it. In fact I see "no results found" on every page and view.

I have completed the setup as instructed. I have my apache secure_access.log and access.log files being monitored and sent to splunk. I can see both of these sources from within splunk. These are categorized in the access_combined sourcetype. I even see the logs in the preview during the setup of this app. I have tried generating a lot of web traffic after the setup was complete and even backfilling the data but haven't spotted a single piece of data from within the app yet (unless I do a custom search).
I have now spent 5 days on this and about 10 hours trying multiple combinations of configurations and I'm now pretty frustrated with this. Can someone please help me identify where my problem lies? Thanks.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...