Splunk Enterprise

Need to renew trail license once again to same trail version for 60 more days ??

salmanbpc

Hello-

i have been using my trail version of 60 days in splunk enterprise version. need to renew the same license for another 60 days ?

because i have made some some dashboards and loaded some data in indexes... which im showing as demo to my client to purchase splunk..

0 Karma

jacobpevans
Motivator

Greetings @salmanbpc,

Please see here: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Admin/MoreaboutSplunkFree

If you'd like to keep using the Enterprise Trial License, the proper course would be to reach out to Splunk directly to get an extended license. If you'll be purchasing it anyway, you may as well get a sales representative sooner rather than later. If you're okay with the restrictions of the unlimited free license, you're more than welcome to choose that option instead.

Cheers,
Jacob

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi salmanbpc,
it's not possible to renew the first trial license, the only way is to ask a new trial to Splunk Sales.

Anyway, see at https://www.splunk.com/en_us/software/features-comparison-chart.html if the feature that you need for your demo is still in the free version: e.g. if you need to show some dashboards but you don't need of distributed search or alerts, you can use the free license.

At the same time, if your company is a Splunk Partner, you can have a Not For Resale license.

Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...