#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Managing Huawei Optical Core Network Equipment

pauldataedge

I am trying to submit a question on Huawei Optical Core Network Management

but...I get...

Oops! Your question couldn't be submitted because:

* new users can't create tags; 'huawei' are new tags

When I remove the Tags I then am told that The Tag field is required.

Help Please

Paul Kelly

Tags (1)
0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It is a little silly - splunkbase asks people to go to answers to ask questions about new apps, but then they cant actually do that until they pay their dues on answers for a while.

That aside, it sounds like you're interested in building out an app for monitoring data from huawei optical hardware ?

This was a long time ago, but if you still are, and if you send me sample data and the use case there's a good chance that I might build out a prototype version just for fun. Or if you have a budget to build it out we could do an actual project together. Check out my profile for more details.

0 Karma

gkanapathy
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

please use one of the existing tags that might be appropriate to your question. the tags should be relevant to the general technical area.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...