All Apps and Add-ons

Making new App

ChhayaV
Communicator

HI,

How can i put all my searches and dashboard under custom application name.I do not want to put them under SEARCH App i would like to make my own how can i do that?

Thanks and Regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

Ayn
Legend

@linu1988, a meta comment - I see you always put in your answers as comments. This makes it look like many questions haven't been answered when in fact they have, just that you've put the answer in a comment. Please consider posting your answers properly. Thanks.

0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Converted the prior comment to an answer.

0 Karma

ChhayaV
Communicator

i am using free version is it possible to create in free version?

0 Karma

ChhayaV
Communicator

in which PDF i can get the proper steps to follow?

0 Karma

linu1988
Champion

Create a App Template from UI. Go to the relevant search/User Interface objects. Move it to the new app. Do copy the props.conf and transforms.conf to the new app. You can customize the navigation menu by modifying the default NAV file. Thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...