Getting Data In

Logging Aggregation for Checkpoint Firewalls Logs

daniel_augustyn
Contributor

I am going slightly over my license limit from time to time because of the Checkpoint firewall logs. Is there a way to aggregate some of the firewalls logs before start indexing them into the Splunk indexers? Or the only option would be to add another 20GB of license to Splunk.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

David
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm not aware of any option to do this. You could potentially try to hack your own via transforms or unarchive_cmd (search on answers for examples of either), but the Check point stuff can't really be aggregated easily.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

David
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm not aware of any option to do this. You could potentially try to hack your own via transforms or unarchive_cmd (search on answers for examples of either), but the Check point stuff can't really be aggregated easily.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...