Dashboards & Visualizations

Jobs not being removed

lloyddavage
Explorer

Hi,

We have a dashboard that runs around 17 queries. This is on a monitor screen that is rotating through other websites so is getting rerun every 5 minutes. However this is leaving behind many jobs on the job manager how do I stop it from leaving these to expire can I make it remove the job immediately as I only need a count for the result rather than the query itself. I was thinking dispatch.ttl setting but cant see how that is applied to Dashboards.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

MousumiChowdhur
Contributor

Hi @lloyddavage ,

You may try setting ttl as shown below in your limits.conf to limit the time you want your search artifact to live:

[TTL]
ttl = <interger>

Thank you.

0 Karma

lloyddavage
Explorer

Hi,

I have no access to the configuration for the splunk deployment. I am just a user so can only do stuff from the frontend. ie. Dashboard, report, search etc...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...