Security

Java bridge not running and other DBConnect errors

reswob4
Builder

I have been getting the following errors in DB Connect:

Java bridge server not running

Encountered the following error while trying to update: In handler 'localapps': Error while posting to url=/servicesNS/nobody/dbx/dbx/install/java

DB Connect App Error Code 47

I've tried all the suggested resolutions, but none have worked. What am I missing?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

reswob4
Builder

The problem was simple: I updated java and the path changed. So once I updated the path in the config, everything worked again.

Just wondering if there should be a way for DB Connect to detect when java is updated or when the path changes so the config can either be automatically updated in the config or some kind of alert go off.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

reswob4
Builder

The problem was simple: I updated java and the path changed. So once I updated the path in the config, everything worked again.

Just wondering if there should be a way for DB Connect to detect when java is updated or when the path changes so the config can either be automatically updated in the config or some kind of alert go off.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...