Reporting

Issue while printing a report

Chinmai
Explorer

Hello,

When i am printing a report(which has filters, table and column chart), filters are overlapping on the table and some texts in the printed report are not aligned and some filter values are not visible.

And when i am exporting report as a pdf, chart and table are coming clearly but all filters are missing in the pdf.

Is there any solution for this? I want full report with filters as well in the pdf .

Many Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

xpac
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey,

there is two solutions:

• Use a browser plugin that allows screenshots even for pages that are bigger than your screen. I think Firefox might actually have this on board.
  • There is a app (in Beta status) from Splunk PS, which you could try, available here. Be aware that it's completely unsupported, and requires some effort to set it up.

The built-in PDF function as well as PDF printing are pretty broken.

Hope that helps - if it does I'd be happy if you would upvote/accept this answer, so others could profit from it. 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...