Knowledge Management

Is there a way to download or view a transcript of what the Instructor is saying in Splunk Education's free E-Learning, Self-Paced courses?

abennett2
Engager

I am trying to find a way to download or view the transcript of what the instructor in the free E-Learning, Self-Paced videos is saying so that I don't have to type it out into a word file. It would save me a lot of time.

Tags (2)

niketn
Legend

Closed Captions are available with all Splunk e-learning course videos (It is the cc button next to video resolution settings). I dont think you can download the Video, but you can download the lab materials to practice later on your machine. Take notes while the video is being presented, same way you would do in a classroom. I think 30 days of WBT access gives you plenty of time to take notes. Also most courses are 8-10 hours long if they would be carried out in real-classroom setup.

Every Splunk course begins with the details of their interface so that you familiarize and test the tutorial before proceeding with the course. Hope this helps. Every course also has a Feedback option for you to get your concerns/issues related to Splunk course resolved, or you can drop an email to elearn@splunk.com.

Vallabha

Captions are not appearing for some videos. Did I miss doing any setting?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...