Splunk Cloud Platform

Is the Splunk Cloud solution secure?

varunmalhotra
Engager

I'm new to Splunk. We want to use Splunk to store n analyse Nginx server logs (hosted in AWS) . I read in the documentation that Splunk Cloud version provides the same features available in Enterprise version. I understand that Cloud version appears to be an ideal solution because there is no hassle of the management of servers hosting Splunk enterprise version. But I want to understand if the data at rest is completely secure?
Is there any document that explain the difference between the enterprise vs cloud version and the cost comparison?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please read the Splunk Cloud service details topic in the documentation. It specifies the differences between Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud and describes the security aspects of the Splunk Cloud service.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please read the Splunk Cloud service details topic in the documentation. It specifies the differences between Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud and describes the security aspects of the Splunk Cloud service.

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

please define secure
i think splunk offers encryption at rest for their cloud offering at extra cost.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...