All Apps and Add-ons

Integration of Prometheus with splunk

nehal7587

How to send Prometheus data to splunk? If any free plugin or matrix are available to do.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

bibinksebastian
Explorer

I am really wondering why there is no Splunk supported procedure or an integration application to pull metrics from Prometheus. I see that this is a very important and useful use case with a number of instances I foresee in my company. So far that one app in Splunk base is the only answer I have got. Someone is not paying attention to the change in current. @splunkteam  please do focus here.

0 Karma

tauliang
Communicator

There is a modular input Prometheus Metrics for Splunk which was not certified for Splunk Enterprise 8.x so YMMV.
More details could be found in its Github repository.

There are some questions under this tag.

nehal7587

Actually, I am currently using Splunk and want to migrate the splunk log data to Promethus and show it in Grafana dashboard. How to do that ?

0 Karma

nehal7587

Mean to say that , How to show Splunk Data source in Grafana not only logs whole data ?

0 Karma

tauliang
Communicator

This is a totally different question which was already answered here

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...