I'm experiencing IE9 returns #2032 Errors for dashboards in SoS/Deployment/Unix apps, not in search apps
This happens when Splunkweb SSL is on with windows 2008 R2 and using IE9 with certain security setting (we are not able to narrow down to which one)
This issue happens both on Splunk 4.3.4 or 5.0.1 when visiting a dashboard which uses FlashChart
- search is correctly dispatched
- search does complete
- search results are viewable in table format
- same dashboard panel works fine in other browsers (even IE8 and IE10).
Any of these workaround works
- Use other browser (seriously you still stuck with IE)?
- Disable ssl
- Update the dashboard panel xml to use JSChart instead of FlashChart