Splunk Dev

I can't see my data

maher1988

I do not receive events from my post windows to the cloud server I have installed the forward and the credential and add the data from the cloud interface can be that I burned one step you have another documentation more details?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

kmorris_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you explain what you mean by "add the data from the cloud interface"? If you are trying to configure your Universal Forwarder to send data via the Cloud search head, this won't work. You need to configure your forwarder in your inputs.conf. If this is Windows, you should have been given the option during install to define what data you wanted to forward (System, Security, Application logs, perfmon metrics, etc...).

You won't be able to configure your forwarders from your Splunk Cloud instance. You would need an on-premise Deployment Server to do that.

0 Karma

renjith_nair
Legend
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...