Splunk Search

How to use condition search by check on $click.value$ of parameter.

mindterrian

Hello

I have 2 chart (1. Top 10 Signature) (2. Source IP Address)
My query can show overall event but can't show specific event when click.

This is my query.

On chart "Top 10 Signature"
    host="SRV-IPS-MGMT" NOT SyslogAuditLogForwarder | stats count by ips_name | sort 10 - count

On chart "Source IP Address"
    host="SRV-IPS-MGMT" NOT SyslogAuditLogForwarder | stats count by ips_src_ip | sort - count

I'm set token of Edit Drilldown on chart "Top 10 Signature" because i want to show only event of signature that i'm click on chart "Source IP Address" but i don't know how to use condition search.

I want use condition like
if token="do not have value" do "query1"
else do "query2"

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Check out the Splunk Dashboards Examples app:

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

I am completely confused about what you might mean. I do not think that it is understandable enough for anyone to help you directly.

0 Karma

mindterrian

Hello lakshman239

I’m set token on drilldown already and my search is not same.
I don’t know how to use condition on search for show overall and specific signature.

Thank you

0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

Have you looked at https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.2.3/Viz/ContextualDrilldown?

you can go specific via drill-down search from your top panel.

In the above, as your base search is same, you can also look at base and post-process search to improve performance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...