#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

How to submit an Enhancement Request?

microwavelunch1
Engager

Is it possible to submit an enhancement request without having an active subscription / license?

For example if you were using a free license or worked for a company where the license was attached to a different account etc?

When I go to submit a case it says that I can't because I don't have an active support subscription :),How do you submit a feature request if you don't have an active subscription / license? (Using a free version, or license can't be attached to your account because it belongs to work)

0 Karma

nareshinsvu
Builder

If you are not on a valid enterprise License, you can't raise any tickets/requests officially with Splunk.

But if you have any issues with your dashboard/search codes, you are in the right place here with loads of SMEs

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...