#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

How to submit an Enhancement Request?

microwavelunch1
Engager

Is it possible to submit an enhancement request without having an active subscription / license?

For example if you were using a free license or worked for a company where the license was attached to a different account etc?

When I go to submit a case it says that I can't because I don't have an active support subscription :),How do you submit a feature request if you don't have an active subscription / license? (Using a free version, or license can't be attached to your account because it belongs to work)

0 Karma

nareshinsvu
Builder

If you are not on a valid enterprise License, you can't raise any tickets/requests officially with Splunk.

But if you have any issues with your dashboard/search codes, you are in the right place here with loads of SMEs

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...