Splunk Search

How to get earliest time and latest time token in JOB

mishaaaaaaaaaa
Explorer

Hi splunk comuniti!

I have a job in splunk. In "Edit Search" i have two fields - Earliest time and Latest time. How can i get tokens of this fields to use them in search query?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

lakshman239
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Pls try $time_token.earliest$ and $time_token.latest$ where time_token is the name of your token

View solution in original post

0 Karma

lakshman239
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Pls try $time_token.earliest$ and $time_token.latest$ where time_token is the name of your token

0 Karma

mishaaaaaaaaaa
Explorer

@lakshman239 but i don't know the name of time_token in job
I create a scheduled job and in "Edit search" tab i have two text input which is Earliest time and Latest time, and i don't know their tokens

0 Karma

mishaaaaaaaaaa
Explorer

@lakshman239 i found how to do this, the tokens name are dispatch.latest_time and dispatch.earliest_time

0 Karma

lakshman239
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Glad it worked. Pls download the Splunk dashboard example app, if you haven't already, as it has tons of good examples like the one which you are after.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...