#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

How to download .conf 2015 presentations?

bcusick
Communicator

Hi,

Is there any way to download the presentations from .conf2015? I attended, and can access them on my iPhone app, but would like to download them to my computer. Any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

esix_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

These will be available at conf.splunk.com in the near future.

View solution in original post

jaracan
Communicator

You can download this app below named ".conf Archive Search". Hope this helps.
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3330/

0 Karma

s2_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Both recordings and session materials have been posted and are available here.
Note: Some speakers did not give permission to publish, those will not be available.

0 Karma

dfuller1
Engager

Found some at http://conf.splunk.com/speakers.html#; each slide deck is listed in the breakout session.

0 Karma

kscher
Path Finder

As of this entry, can't seem to find the sessions content. A colleague who attended the conference also claims to have seen session entries, but he too now reports that they have gone missing. Let me know if something turns up, session slides, sasquatch, jackalope, yehudi ...

0 Karma

muebel
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It usually takes a few weeks for the slides and session recordings to be available online. I believe that you will receive an email notification, but I would check around a couple weeks into October just in case.

The slides available through the mobile app might not be the final ones used in the presentation.

esix_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

These will be available at conf.splunk.com in the near future.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...